Since you have landed on this page, you must be looking for some information to hire an SEO specialist or dedicated SEO services for your online business.
Now, search engine optimization (SEO) is simply a suite of different marketing techniques that are meant to give online business higher visibility and targeted reach to the right audience by pushing them atop of search engine rankings for specific search queries.
Now the complete process that goes behind search engine optimization might be too complex for most business owners (as well as out of the scope of this blog), however, few important things which influence the results of the entire SEO process include:
- Content Marketing – Google loves nothing more than fresh, rich and resourceful content. Besides, content shouldn’t just be to feed the search engine algorithm, rather it should be written for humans.
- Keywords Research – Yet another most important and crucial aspect to consider. Remember, keywords are those queries which your target audience will be made to look out for services/products you offer. Thereby, it’s important to choose wisely.
- Conversion Optimization – Bringing traffic to your webpage is just the beginning of the long funnel that will end with visitors taking actions you want them to take (order product, choose service, etc.). Conversion optimization thereby sits at the bottom of the sales funnel that leads to revenue generation.
- Social Media Marketing – Social Media platforms have become vital elements for all digital marketing strategy. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp are just some of the platforms you can’t ignore
- Mobile Optimization – We have already witnessed the mobile overtaking desktop searches. If you don’t move your online business to mobile, you lose big!
- User Experience – With hundreds of competitors offering the same products/services, you need to deliver an exceptional UI/UX design interface to engage them
How to hire the best SEO expert services?
Now that you know some of the core elements that together make up an efficient SEO strategy, it’s time to move on to hire a dedicated SEO company that can bring together all these elements masterfully to drive traffic and generate sales for your business.
However, there is one slight glitch in here…
The problem is how you’re going to choose the best SEO freelancer or a dedicated SEO company when there’re literally thousands of freelancers and agencies boasting their chest as the best and most trusted companies.
Ok, we got you covered in here, no seriously…
Below we have come up with some great questions that will certainly help you assess the authenticity and expertise of an SEO company or a freelancer so that you can make a well-informed decision.
How should I hire an SEO professional?
When you are looking to hire SEO professional for your online business, remember to check out few aspects including the portfolio, the experts working for the company, and the strategy they will be following to get you results.
Now, let’s just jump quickly to some of the pressing questions you need to ask from any SEO agency or firm:
- How fast can you give me ranking?
In all honesty, this is more of a honey-trap for the agency or freelancer you are likely to choose for your business success. That’s because to be able to lure businesses into contract most of the agencies or freelancers will make false claims of getting instant ranking results.
In reality, no one knows how long it will take to achieve top search engine rankings, not even all the guys at Google. Yes, digest that.
The key here is the fact that no one (not even all Google guys) knows what goes behind the search engine algorithms except for the few people who actually involved in algorithm development. Moreover, Google also frequently updates its algorithms to offer better search results and negate false rankings.
All of this means that considerable time and efforts are required to attain the highest rankings over Google. Thereby, if the firm doesn’t give you the full picture that goes behind the ranking and is ready to commit ranking in one month or so, stop right there.
- What’s your Unique Selling Point which I won’t find with other companies/freelancers?
Remember, the success or failure of your business lies with your choice of hiring the SEO Company and thereby, you can’t go wrong here.
The company you choose will be responsible to take along your business to the audience who are looking for your products/services as well as it will be responsible to drive sales. Thereby, you need to be very careful and strenuous in your approach to hire any SEO specialist agency.
Here are a few things you should look out for in an SEO agency:
- They should be able to drive targeted and relevant traffic to your website, who are ready to take actions you need
- They are able to take care of the entire marketing campaigns without jeopardizing the core business functions
- They are ready to offer you detailed analytics and quantifiable reports of the campaign
- What will be your approach towards link building?
The reason why we have to mention this specific SEO service here is that it’s a tough nut to crack and many agencies will lose the ball here.
Remember, link building is a complex process and required a mastered strategy to be successfully implemented. That’s because as much as Google likes to see relevant organic links associated with a website, it also hates to see irrelevant and low-quality links.
See, your website backlinks will act as your websites’ bloodlines and thereby, the agency should be able to churn out a maestro link building strategy for your business that can help you achieve highest ranking while avoiding the Google imposed penalties.
At the end of the day, the entire choice to hire SEO specialist lies with your ability to successfully decode the abilities and expertise of any SEO company or freelancer. Just make sure you employ the same detailed screening project to hire SEO consultant which you would have otherwise employed to vet any in-house specialist.